We are upfront and transparent with our pricing, ensuring there are no hidden surprises.
Our fees are charged on a monthly basis, helping you to budget accordingly throughout the year.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
|Annual Revenue||< €250k||< €500k||< €1m||< €2m|
|Purchase invoices (per month)||< 50||< 100||< 200||< 500|
|Bank reconciliations (per month)||< 50||< 100||< 200||< 500|
|Payroll (monthly)||up to 5||up to 10||up to 20||up to 40|
|Annual Financial Statements|
|Corporation Tax return|
|CRO Annual Return|
|Directors x 2 Income Tax Returns|
|Software setup and configuration|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Quarterly Review Meeting|
|Monthly Review Meeting|
We offer a range of standard company formation, secretarial and registered office services to cater for all your business needs. We can also register your business for taxes, complete company strike-offs and arrange for non-EEA director bonds.
Frequently Asked Questions
As your accountant’s and tax advisors, your monthly fee with us will include all regular bookkeeping, payroll, year-end compliance tasks. Depending on your business type, you may also be required to complete VAT MOSS returns, VAT RTD’s, RCT notifications and returns and these are all included within this service. We can also apply divisional reporting where appropriate. Payroll services include the costs of onboarding new employees and ceasing leavers.
Whilst your monthly fee should cover all of your general bookkeeping, accountancy, payroll and year-end compliance work, there can be areas of work that pop up from time to time that are not covered.
- work performed for periods prior to engagement
- company formations, registered secretary, registered office and tax registrations are priced separately
- preparation of forecasts / budgets
- personal tax planning and compliance (e.g. Capital Gains Tax calculations and returns, Capital Acquisitions Tax etc.)
- CRO filing fees (typically we will pay these on your behalf and include on your next monthly invoice).
- auditor fees
- dealing with more complex tax / accountancy queries that may require specialist advice (we will always advise you of additional costs in advance)
Our invoices are issued at the start of each month. Payment is taken by direct debit and will come from your account around 4-5 days after our invoice is issued.
Yes, regardless of whether you need all services listed, your monthly fee will be determined based on the company size requirements you fall into.